Please Note: Policies marked with * are in the process of being updated or merged.
Policy: A broad rule, principle, plan or course of action that the Governing Board adopts for the College through its approval process to guide the work of the College (SFCC Policy 1-1). Each SFCC Policy has a leader who is responsible for remaining current with external rules and regulations, understanding and documenting the guiding principles, and developing the procedures for that Policy.
Procedure: An outline of how the Policy is implemented, made actionable.
- 3-3: Associate in Arts and Associate in Science Degree Requirements – Policy
- 3-4: Associate In Applied Arts and Associate In Applied Science Degree Requirements – Policy
- 3-5: Academic Program Review – Policy
- 3-6: Faculty Workload – Policy
- 3-7: Academic Certificates – Policy
- 3-8: Credit Hour Policy
- 3-9: Credit and Noncredit Course Refund Policy
- 3-10: Audit of Credit Courses
- 3-11: Appeal of Academic Decisions – Policy
- 3-12: Faculty Qualifications – Policy
- 3-13: Certificates and Certifications for Noncredit Courses, Trainings and Programs – Policy
- 3-14: Academic Freedom – Policy
- 3-16: Intellectual Property and Copyright – Policy
- 3-17: Catalog Development – Policy
- 3-18: Credit for Prior Learning and Prior Learning Assessment Policy
- 3-19: Learning Assessment – Policy
- 3-20: Academic Advisory Committees – Policy