For important dates and deadlines, go to the Registration and Payment Deadlines page.
Summer & Fall 2018 Tuition Rates Per Credit Hour
|In-State & In-District Resident||$48||(Rates apply to those who have established New Mexico residency for tuition purposes* and reside within the college’s taxing district**)|
|In-State & Out-of-District Resident||$60||(Rates apply to those who have established New Mexico residency for tuition purposes* and reside outside the college’s taxing district**)|
|Out-of-State Resident||$143||(Rates apply to those who have not established New Mexico residency for tuition purposes.*)|
$5 per credit hour up to six credits
Rates apply to those who are 65 or older and have established New Mexico Residency for tuition purposes.* and are enrolled for six or fewer credits per semester. Applies on a space -available basis. If you are taking more than six credits per semester, state law requires that you be charged the applicable full rate for all classes.
Members of the U.S. Armed Forces, their spouses, dependent children and members of the armed forces of a foreign country assigned to active duty in New Mexico may qualify for in-state rates. For information, call the Welcome and Advising Center at 505-428-1270.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
$7 per credit hour
Student Government Association (SGA) fee
$1.50 per credit hour
$2 per credit hour
Online Teaching and Learning (Distance Education) fee
$25 per credit/$75 maximum per online course
Laboratory, Program and Supply fees
for designated courses and as noted in the class listing
- Payment plan set-up fee (nonrefundable): $15
- Dishonored check/charge fee: $20
- Fitness facility fee (per semester): $100
- Fitness center pass: one visit $8, monthly pass $50
- Fitness center locker rental (per semester): $10
- GED test fee (each test): $20
- Admin fee $10
- Online test fee $20
- HiSet test fee: $15
- Proctor fee: $8
- Replacement diploma: $10
- Student ID card replacement fee: $10
- Student studio rental: $100
- Art facility fee (per course): $25
- Damage deposit (refundable upon inspection at end of semester): $75
- Third-party proctoring (per testing session): $25
Go to the Registration and Payment Deadlines page for important dates and deadlines.
* Residency status for tuition purposes: Minimum residency for in-state rates is 12 consecutive months. Your residency status for tuition purposes does not change automatically once you have lived here for 12 months; you must submit an in-state residency application and provide proof you have established residency to the Welcome and Advising Center (formerly Enrollment and Student Services) before the deadline to change your status (Section 21-1-3 NMSA, 1978 Comp). If you have questions about your residency status for tuition purposes, call 505-428-1270.
**Taxing district: The college’s taxing district matches the Santa Fe Public School District. In addition to Santa Fe, it includes Glorieta, Madrid, Cerrillos, Lamy, La Cienega, Galisteo and Tesuque.
For more information, please contact the Welcome and Advising Center, 505-428-1270, email@example.com.