Classes are currently offered online in response to COVID-19.
Summer and Fall classes are listed in the pull-down menu above. Online classes are designated with a “D” in the section. For example, “English 1120 D1.”
Online classes are offered in two formats:
Synchronous classes are online classes that require students and instructors to be online at the same time. Synchronous classes are live classes that are streamed in real time to students over the web. Synchronous class times are listed in the pull-down schedule above.
Asynchronous classes allow students to complete their work on their own time. Students are given a time frame during which they need to complete their assignments and meet the requirements of the class.
Fall Classes start the week of August 24
Priority registration……………………….April 20, 8:30 a.m.
(SFCC students who are NM residents, earned more than 30 credit hours taken at SFCC and declared a degree)
Registration begins (NM residents)…….April 21, 8:30 a.m.
Open Registration to all……………………..August 14, 8:30 a.m.
Payment arrangements are due by 5 p.m. on the first day of the fall semester, Monday, August 24.
Students are strongly encouraged to work with their academic advisor prior to registering.
Returning students: Four Ways to register.
- Register online Log in to MySFCC, the SFCC Web Portal. Use the “Look For Classes” option or the “Add or Drop Classes” option.
- Register by email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your SFCC email account, you may request to register for a class(es). Be sure to include the subject code, subject number and course number (example: ARTS (subject code) 1810 (subject number) 30909 (course number)).
- Register by telephone. Students without access to internet may register by telephone. Call the Office of the Registrar directly. You will need to provide your A number, and other identifiable information. The number to call is 505-428-1267.
- Register by mail. Mail your request to: Santa Fe Community College, Office of the Registrar, 6401 Richards Ave., Santa Fe, NM, 87508.
Remote Academic Advising
Remote Academic Advising appointments are available. Schedule a remote appointment with your Academic Advisor. Click Here.
Although the SFCC campus is currently closed, classes are in session and many student services are in place to help you accomplish your educational goals.
In addition to academic departments, you can contact the following student services offices:
- Accessibility Services: email@example.com
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education: email@example.com
- Advisors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Services: email@example.com
- Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar: email@example.com
- Office of Student Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing: email@example.com
- TRiO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutoring Center: email@example.com
- Veterans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Course IDs, numbers, and titles have changed. Learn more and view crosswalk.
The new Schedule Builder will allow you to add courses, generate all possible schedule combinations and select the set of classes that fits you best. Add your preferred schedule to your shopping cart ready for your registration window. Add additional schedule options to your favorites to access as needed during the open registration period. Access the Schedule Planner from mySFCC student portal.