Classes are primarily offered online in response to COVID-19.
Summer and Fall classes are listed in the pull-down menu above. Online classes are designated with a “D” in the section. For example, “English 1120 D1.”
Online classes are offered in two formats:
Synchronous classes are online classes that require students and instructors to be online at the same time. Synchronous classes are live classes that are streamed in real-time to students over the web. Synchronous class times are listed in the pull-down schedule above.
Asynchronous classes allow students to complete their work on their own time. Students are given a time frame during which they need to complete their assignments and meet the requirements of the class.
Fall Classes start the week of August 24
Registration is ongoing.
Payment arrangements are due by 5 p.m. on the first day of the fall semester, Monday, August 24.
Students are strongly encouraged to work with an academic advisor prior to registering. Contact at Academic Advising at 505-428-1275 or email@example.com. You can also schedule a remote appointment with an Academic Advisor.
Returning students: Four ways to register.
- Register online. Log in to MySFCC, the SFCC Web Portal. Use the “Look For Classes” option or the “Add or Drop Classes” option.
- Register by email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your SFCC email account. Request to register for a class(es). Be sure to include the subject code, subject number and course number (example: ARTS (subject code) 1810 (subject number) 30909 (course number)).
- Register by telephone. Students without access to internet should call the Office of the Registrar directly at 505-428-1267. Please have available your A number and other identifiable information.
- Register by mail. Mail your request to: Santa Fe Community College, Office of the Registrar, 6401 Richards Ave., Santa Fe, NM, 87508.
Remote Academic Advising
Remote Academic Advising appointments are available. To schedule a remote appointment with your Academic Advisor, Click Here.
Although the SFCC campus is currently closed, classes are in session and many student services are available to help you accomplish your educational goals.
In addition to academic departments, you can contact these student services offices:
- Accessibility Services: email@example.com
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education: email@example.com
- Advisors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Services: email@example.com
- Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar: email@example.com
- Office of Student Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing: email@example.com
- TRiO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutoring Center: email@example.com
- Veterans: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Course IDs, numbers, and titles have changed. Learn more and view the crosswalk.
The Schedule Builder lets you add courses and generate possible schedule combinations so you can select the classes that fit your schedule best. Add your preferred schedule to your shopping cart ready for your registration window. Add additional options to your favorites. Access the Schedule Planner from MySFCC.