NOTICE: We do not test for COVID, administer COVID vaccines, or booster shots.
The Testing Center is now open M-F. All exams require an appointment – there are no walk-ins available. All exam candidates will be required to:
- Wear a mask (no bandanas or buffs)
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others
Exam administration fees are required for certain exams, in addition to the individual exam fees from the exam vendors.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
The Testing Center supports student retention by providing
- appropriate initial placement of students
- testing leading to accelerated degree completion for eligible students
- a suitable environment for assessments for students with accessibility needs, makeup exams and pre-certification exams
- assistance to faculty and staff looking to research, identify/develop, and administer appropriate classroom or programmatic assessments.
- Placement Testing (ACCUPLACER)
- SFCC Student Makeup Testing
- High School Equivalency Testing.
- Proctoring Services
- Accelerated Degree Options for Students
- ParaPro (Appointments required – schedule here)
- PAN – Currently unavailable
- La Prueba – Currently unavailable
All Testing Center examinees are required to show photo identification (driver’s license, passport, student I.D. etc.). Without identification, you will not be allowed to test or get copies of your Accuplacer test scores.
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm at Room 611
No testing candidates will be admitted during the last hour of operation.
Tuesday – PearsonVue testing (including GED), HiSET, Metro, ACCUPLACER, Scantron,, Make-up Exams
Wednesday – PearsonVue testing (including GED), HiSET, ACCUPLACER, Kryterion, Make-up Exams
Thursday – PearsonVue testing (including GED), ACCUPLACER, Praxis, ParaPro, Make-up Exams
Friday – CLEP, CNA testing, ACCUPLACER, Metro, Make-up Exams