NOTICE: In-person testing is available on a limited basis, and only for specific exams, during SFCC’s COVID closure. All exams require an appointment; there are no walk-ins available. All exam candidates will be required to:
- Wear a mask (no bandanas or buffs)
- Check in at the campus entrance and go through a health screening with security; failed screenings can delay your test time
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from others
Additionally, out of state travel is highly discouraged.
All SFCC seating fees are waived. Individual exam fees from the exam vendor still apply.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Testing Center supports student retention by providing
- appropriate initial placement of students
- testing leading to accelerated degree completion for eligible students
- a suitable environment for out-of-class exams, assessments for students with accessibility needs, makeup exams and pre-certification exams
- assistance to faculty and staff looking to research, identify/develop, and administer appropriate classroom or programmatic assessments.
- Placement Testing – Currently offered remotely
Options for remote English and Math placement testing are available for current and prospective students during our current campus closure. Please contact email@example.com for further information or to schedule your exam. Please use your SFCC email account to contact us.
- Makeup Testing – Currently unavailable
- High School Equivalency Testing – Currently offered on a limited basis
- Proctoring Services – Currently unavailable
- Accelerated Degree Options for Students
- PAN – Currently unavailable
- Metro – Currently offered on a limited basis
- PearsonVue – Currently offered on a limited basis
- Praxis – Currently unavailable
- La Prueba – Currently unavialable
All Testing Center examinees are required to show photo identification (driver’s license, passport, student I.D. etc). Identification without your photograph is not valid for test administration or score receipt purposes.
Again, every examination offered through the Testing Center requires photo identification. Without that identification, you will not be allowed to test or get copies of your scores.
Hours of Operation and Test Delivery:
HOURS OF OPERATION are 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday (ACCUPLACER Remote Testing only due to COVID-19, and limited in-person testing for specific exams – see links above):
EXAM DELIVERY IS AS FOLLOWS WHEN NORMAL HOURS OF OPERATION RESUME.
Monday – Scantron, Kryterion
Tuesday – PearsonVue testing
Wednesday – PearsonVue testing
Thursday – Metro and CLEP testing
Friday – HiSet, Prov, CUNA, and CNA testing
No testers will be admitted during the last hour of operation. The Testing Center is located in the 611 suite of the college.