The Testing Center supports student retention by providing
- appropriate initial placement of students
- testing and portfolio evaluation leading to accelerated degree completion for eligible students
- a suitable environment for out-of-class exams, assessments for students with special needs, makeup exams and pre-certification exams
- assistance to faculty and staff looking to research, identify/develop, and administer appropriate classroom or programmatic assessments.
- Placement Testing
Options for English and Math placement testing are available for current and prospective students during our current campus closure. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to schedule your exam.
- Makeup Testing
- High School Equivalency Testing
- Proctoring Services
- Accelerated Degree Options for Students
- Pearson Vue
- La Prueba
All Testing Center examinees are required to show photo identification (driver’s license, passport, student I.D. etc). Identification without your photograph is not valid for test administration or score receipt purposes.
Again, every examination offered through the Testing Center requires photo identification. Without that identification, you will not be allowed to test or get copies of your scores.
Hours of Operation: PLEASE SEE THE NEW HOURS OF OPERATION BELOW
Monday and Tuesday: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
No testers will be admitted during the last half hour of operation. The Testing Center is located in the 611 suite of the college.