Welcome to Santa Fe Community College’s William C. Witter Fitness Education Center. This 124,000 square foot facility has everything you need to shape up, assess your health and fitness levels or just relax.
- The men’s and women’s locker room will be closed for cleaning on the following days/times:
- Women’s: Monday and Friday from 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
- Men’s: Wednesday from 1:15 to 2:15 p.m.
Monday through Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To use the facilities, enrollment in a fitness class is required; bring your student ID.
If you prefer not to enroll in a class, you may purchase a one-month pass for $50. Passes give you access to open activities and gym areas as available. You can also purchase one-day passes for $8, or a 5-visit card for $30, all at the Fitness Education Center reception desk. Unless you are enrolled in a class, ALL 1-day, 5-day and 30-day pass users must be 16 years of age or older.
- Herman Garcia, Fitness Facility Director
- Ute Jannsen-Kerr, Academic Director
- Tomas Duran, Full-time Faculty
- Jason Beam, Full-time Faculty
- Enita Pendleton, Full-time Faculty
- Brian Montoya, Fitness Specialist
- David Trujillo, Facility Supervisor
- Lynda Trujillo, Administrative Assistant
- Miquela Martinez, Fitness Specialist