Welcome to Santa Fe Community College’s William C. Witter Fitness Education Center. This 124,000 square foot facility has everything you need to shape up, assess your health and fitness levels or just relax.
- The men’s and women’s locker room will be closed for cleaning on the following days/times:
- Women’s: Monday and Friday from 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Men’s: Wednesday from 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- It’s official: we will be closing the Fitness Education Center (FEC) for the much-needed renovations, funded by the Bond money!
- The FEC will be closed from Saturday, December 8th (graduation is scheduled for that day) until Monday, January 14th, 2019. We will be installing a new UV light sanitizing system in the aquatics area, new flooring and furniture throughout the 1st floor, and new flooring in the resistance training center. We will also be refurbishing the floors in Room 1005 (Aerobics Room) and the gymnasiums.
- The gymnasium will be closed starting Tuesday, December 4th at 1:00 PM until Monday, February 4th, 2019 for a complete re-surfacing and re-striping. All classes in the gymnasium will start February 4th with extended contact time (see the schedule of classes).
Monday through Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To use the facilities, enrollment in a fitness class is required; bring your student ID.
If you prefer not to enroll in a class, you may purchase a one-month pass for $50. Passes give you access to open activities and gym areas as available. You can also purchase one-day passes for $8, or a 5-visit card for $30, all at the Fitness Education Center reception desk. Unless you are enrolled in a class, ALL 1-day, 5-day and 30-day pass users must be 16 years of age or older.