PHED Zoom classes will have no FEC facility fee and students will not have access to the FEC, unless they purchase a day pass or a punch card.
PHED on-ground classes will have the $100 FEC fee attached, students may use the FEC till end of semester.
TimeTap will be utilized for purchase of locker rentals, day passes and punch cards only at https://sfcc.timetap.com
To purchase locker rentals (beginning August 8, 2022) and punch cards:
- Step 1: Create an account at https://sfcc.timetap.com/#/
Step 2: Log in and select PACKAGES.
Step 3: Add select PACKAGE to CART
Step 4: Click on CART (top right hand corner)
- Step 5:Click on CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT
- Step 6: Click on PAY NOW and follow prompt to pay with either a Pay Pal account or a credit/debit card
SPRING 2023 PHED fitness classes are offered online as well as on-land and can be found https://sfccssb.sfcc.edu/PROD/pw_pub_sched.p_listthislist?term_in=202230&subj_in=PHED
The Fitness Education Center hours are Monday thru Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm; Saturdays 8:00am – 12:00pm:
Lap pool will begin clearing out swimmers 10 minutes prior to closing (M-F clear out begins at 6:50pm and Sat clear out begins at 11:50am)
The following areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Patrons can use any part of the facility as long as there is not a scheduled class at that time.
- Basketball courts: Bring your own basketball.
- Pickleball: Bring your own equipment.
- Tennis courts: Bring your own equipment.
- Cardio exercise equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes and stair steppers). Please wipe down after each use.
- Indoor track:
- Weight Room/Resistance Training Center: Please wipe down equipment after each use.
- Warm Water Pool: The warm water (water temperature 88-90 degree F) pool (25 yards long) is available to the public during open swim hours.
- Lap Swimming: Lap swimming is available to the public for lap swim during open swim hours.
Participants must be 16-years-of-age or older.
Please respect the facility manager and lifeguards on duty and adhere to their guidelines.
This 124,000 square foot facility has everything you need to shape up, assess your health and fitness levels or just relax and enjoy.
Witter Fitness Education Center Mask Update: Mask and Vaccination requirements removed as of May 17, 2022
In an email to the campus community today, SFCC President Becky Rowley thanked the campus community for its dedication and announced the end of both the vaccination requirement and mask mandates.
- Terri Tewart, Dean of the School of Science, Health, Engineering and Math and of the School of Fitness Education
- Tomas Duran, Full-time Faculty
- Enita Pendleton, Full-time Faculty
- Herman Garcia, Fitness Facility Director
- Lynda Trujillo, Administrative Assistant
- M. Patricia Willms, Full-time Faculty
- Julianna Santillanes Massage Therapy Program Lead