Welcome to Santa Fe Community College’s William C. Witter Fitness Education Center. This 124,000 square foot facility has everything you need to shape up, assess your health and fitness levels or just relax.
Monday through Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To use the facilities, enrollment in a fitness class is required; bring your student ID.
If you prefer not to enroll in a class, you may purchase a one-month pass for $50. Passes give you access to open activities and gym areas as available. You can also purchase one-day passes for $8, or a 5-visit card for $30, all at the Fitness Education Center reception desk. Unless you are enrolled in a class, ALL 1-day, 5-day and 30-day pass users must be 16 years of age or older.
- Jenny Landen RN, MSN, Dean
- Colleen Lynch, Associate Dean
- Cahalan Fiddes, Academic Advisor
- Ute Jannsen-Kerr, Academic Director
- Jason Beam, Full-time Faculty
- Tomas Duran, Full-time Faculty
- Enita Pendleton, Full-time Faculty
- Mary Patty Wilms, Part-time Faculty
- Herman Garcia, Fitness Facility Director
- John Brunett, Facility Supervisor
- Paige Longanecker, Facility Supervisor
- David Trujillo, Facility Supervisor
- James Bolleter, Aquatics Supervisor
- Savannah Bolleter, Reception Desk Clerk
- Marques Gallegos, Reception Desk Clerk
- Cecilia Gutierrez, Reception Desk Clerk
- Joe Vigil, Front Desk Clerk
- Brian Montoya, Fitness Specialist
- Lynda Trujillo, Administrative Assistant
- JodyPaul Herrera, Lifeguard
- Nikolas Tschursin, Lifeguard
- Rose Ortiz, Lifeguard
- Kristian D Gebhart, Lifeguard
- Mollie E Maxon, Lifeguard
- Joshua Trujillo, Lifeguard