Please note that Santa Fe Community College’s William C. Witter Fitness Education Center is currently closed for classes due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Beginning February 8, 2021 the center is available to the public for limited individual appointments from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays. There is a $7 fee for each appointment.
Participants must be 18-years-of-age or older. Only those with reservations will be allowed inside at their appointment time. No visitors or children will be permitted to enter.
These are the options:
- Lap swimming: Appointments are for 50 minutes.
- Other options are being investigated, but not available at this time
To make a reservation:
Step 1: Create an account at https://sfcc.timetap.com/#/
Step 2: Make your appointment (3 appts. max at any time) at that site.
Step 3: Pay $7 for your appointment on the site.
Step 4: Show up for your appointment – enjoy!
Everyone must adhere to safe COVID-19 safety protocols:
- You always need to wear a proper facemask when on SFCC Campus (except when in the water). See face covering guidelines.
- Always maintain at least 6-feet social distancing.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry of the Fitness Education Center, you will be asked current COVID screening questions.
- No showers and no locker rooms are available, come dressed to swim.
- A limited number of restrooms will be available off the main lobby.
- Please bring your own drinking water.
Leave promptly after your session has ended.
Please respect the facility manager and lifeguards on duty and adhere to their guidelines.
This 124,000 square foot facility has everything you need to shape up, assess your health and fitness levels or just relax.
- Jenny Landen RN, MSN, Dean
- Colleen Lynch, Associate Dean
- Ute Jannsen-Kerr, Academic Director
- Jason Beam, Full-time Faculty
- Tomas Duran, Full-time Faculty
- Enita Pendleton, Full-time Faculty
- Herman Garcia, Fitness Facility Director
- Lynda Trujillo, Administrative Assistant
- M. Patricia Willms, Full-time Faculty