Fitness Center Front
Welcome to Santa Fe Community College’s William C. Witter Fitness Education Center. This 124,000 square foot facility has everything you need to shape up, assess your health and fitness levels or just relax.
Please take a moment and nominate our new and improved SFCC Fitness Education Center (and our fabulous classes) to be included in the Santa Fe Reporter’s “Best of Santa Fe” voting. Click here to vote.
It is easy and only takes a minute. Categories to choose from are:
- Best Fitness Class
- Best Pilates Studio
- Yoga Studio
We made 2nd place in all categories last year – let’s go for Number One this year!
Monday through Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To use the facilities, enrollment in a fitness class is required; bring your student ID.
If you prefer not to enroll in a class, you may purchase a one-month pass for $50. Passes give you access to open activities and gym areas as available. You can also purchase one-day passes for $8, or a 5-visit card for $30, all at the Fitness Education Center reception desk. Unless you are enrolled in a class, ALL 1-day, 5-day and 30-day pass users must be 16 years of age or older.
- Jenny Landen RN, MSN, Dean
- Colleen Lynch, Associate Dean
- Ute Jannsen-Kerr, Academic Director
- Jason Beam, Full-time Faculty
- Tomas Duran, Full-time Faculty
- Enita Pendleton, Full-time Faculty
- Herman Garcia, Fitness Facility Director
- Lynda Trujillo, Administrative Assistant
- M. Patricia Willms, Full-time Faculty