These procedures describe the steps that need to be taken to update the catalog:
- An updated catalog InDesign file is sent to the Academic and Student Affairs Coordinator.
- The copy is revised with information that was approved by the Curriculum Committee through the end of the fall term.
- The Academic and Student Affairs Coordinator sends the narrative section of the catalog to the department staff members who oversee the information and are authorized to make changes.
- Changes are made from August through February.
- The Academic and Student Affairs Coordinator sends the revised copy to the Marketing and Public Relations Department.
- Marketing and Public Relations staff review and edit the copy.
- The Academic and Student Affairs Coordinator make the changes in the InDesign file from March through April.
- Marketing and Public Relations staff send the specs of the catalog and solicit printing bids.
- Marketing and Public Relations staff finalize the changes, add photos, and send the catalog to the printer.
- The catalog is made available to students, faculty, staff and the public in the SFCC Bookstore for purchase or on the SFCC webpage.
Contact: Teresa Roybal, Academic and Student Affairs Coordinator