Fall Break, Nov. 23 to 27
SFCC will be closed Nov. 23-27 for its Fall Break. Classes and services will resume on Nov. 28.
Policy: A broad rule, principle, plan or course of action that the Governing Board adopts for the College through its approval process to guide the work of the College (SFCC Policy 1-1). Each SFCC Policy has a leader who is responsible for remaining current with external rules and regulations, understanding and documenting the guiding principles, and developing the procedures for that Policy.
Procedure: An outline of how the Policy is implemented, made actionable.
- 2-1: Student Code of Conduct Policy
- 2-2: Student Corrective Action and Disciplinary Action Policy
- 2-3: Student Concerns and Complaints Policy
- 2-4: Student Services Policy
- 2-5: Admission of Secondary-School Students Policy
- 2-6: Admission of Transfer Students Policy
- 2-7: Admission of International Students Policy
- 2-12: Student Records Policy
- 2-18: Registered Student Organizations Policy
- 2-20: Admission to Santa Fe Community College Policy
- 2-22: Student Sexual Harassment Policy
- 2-23: Student Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- 2-25: Mandatory Advising for New Degree- and Certificate-Seeking Students
- 2-26: Academic Calendar Development Policy
- 2-28: Student Sexual Violence Policy