If you want to earn your High School Equivalency Diploma and start college, improve your English, or work on basic reading and math skills, Adult Education at Santa Fe Community College is ready to help you with your dream of a better life.
With classes held morning and evenings at SFCC and at community sites, we offer a flexible schedule that includes opportunities for tutoring, Independent Study and Distance Learning. Come in to see how we can create a program that meets your needs.
The Adult Education office is located next to the library on the beautiful Santa Fe Community College campus. See you soon!
- Letty Naranjo, Director
- Gayle Torrez, AE Database Specialist
- Gloria Duran, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Eva Martinez, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Kristen Krell, ACE Manager
- Gwen Spatzier, I-Best Instructor/Coordinator
- Edward Ashmead, Program Specialist/Instructor
- Juan Alvarez, Academic and Career Education Instructor
- Sutapa Chatterjee, AE Computer Coordinator
- Michael Lehrer, Academic and Career Education Instructor, Computer Lab Coordinator
- Elmo Mondragon, Instructor
- Linda Schoen-Giddings, Instructor
- Dafyd Rawlings, ESL Coordinator
- Amanda Rivera de Garcia, ESL Literacy Coordinator, Literacy Volunteers of Santa Fe
- Jeff Hornstein, Liason
- Susan Rathjen, Literacy Coordinator for LVSF
- Mary DuBose, Literacy Program Specialist, Literacy Volunteers of Santa Fe
- Cristina Rogel, Administrative Assistant II
- Elizabeth Rodriguez, Adult Education Front Desk