If you are a new or returning student at SFCC, the Welcome and Advising Center is staffed with friendly people who can help you get started!
Come to the Welcome and Advising Center for:
- First year advising
- Transfer Information
- Help with MySFCC Login and registration
- Photo ID processing for your student or employee ID
- Change of Address/Personal Information forms and more!
We are located in main building between the Cashier’s Office and the Campus Center.
Visit us during the Welcome and Advising Center open hours:
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cheryl Fields Ph.D., Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Success
- Heidi Weingart, Director of Advising, First-Year Experience Program
- Tiffany Bracamontes, Enrollment Specialist
- Marvin Gabaldon, Data Technician
- Danielle Gonzales, Manager/DSO
- Melba Ramos, Academic Adviser
- Brenden Romero, Enrollment Specialist
- Jonathan D. Harrell M.A., Academic Adviser
- Danny J. Suazo, Academic Adviser
- Veronica Hernandez, Academic Adviser
- Emily Powell, Academic Adviser
- Lisa Sharp, Office Administrator