If you are a new or returning student at SFCC, the Welcome and Advising Center is staffed with friendly people who can help you get started!
Come to the Welcome and Advising Center for:
- First year advising
- Transfer Information
- Help with MySFCC Login and registration
- Photo ID processing for your student or employee ID
- Change of Address/Personal Information forms and more!
We are located in main building between the Cashier’s Office and the Campus Center.
Visit us during the Welcome and Advising Center open hours:
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thomasinia Ortiz-Gallegos, Associate Vice President for Student Success
- Tammy Duran MA, GCDF, Director of Advising, First-Year Experience & Career Services
- Loretta Lopez, Administrative Assistant II
- Bernadette Gonzales, Interim Manger
- Marvin Gabaldon, Data Technician
- Melanie Cebada, Enrollment Specialist
- Tiffany Bracamontes, Bilingual & Dual Credit Teacher Education Coordinator
- Gregoria Cavazos, International Programs Coordinator/Academic Advisor
- Jonathan D. Harrell M.A., Academic Advisor
- Gerard Martinez y Valencia, Academic Advisor
- Emily Powell, Academic Advisor
- Melba Ramos, Academic Advisor
- Danny J. Suazo, Academic Advisor
- Megan Woods, Academic Advisor
- Ed Worden, STEM Core Student Support Specialist & Campus Cupboard Coordinator