Summer 2020 Continuing Education classes are being offered online.
The SFCC Continuing Education team is available to you by phone at 505-428-1676 or by email at email@example.com. Please stay safe. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Spring 2020 in person classes have been cancelled. Your refund should arrive soon. Some classes have been converted to Live Local Online classes. Call us for more information.
Summer 2020 registration now open online.
Live • Local • Online Instructor Led
Online Professional Development Classes
2020 Kids Summer Program
SFCC Continuing Education has partnered with Black Rocket to offer online Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics camps for youth from 8 to 14 years old. The camps provide immersive activities guided by live, online instructors. A moderated Virtual Room for kids to engage with the instructor and interact with other participants is also provided.
The one-week online camps run Mondays through Fridays from June 8 though July 31. A variety of camps offered every week. Both morning and afternoon options are available. Camp fees are $149 or $159, depending on the program. For more information visit https://www.sfcc.edu/kids/
WHO: Any youth 8 to 14
WHAT: Online, live STEAM Camps
WHEN: Weekly, June 8 to July 31
REGISTRATION FEE: $149 or $159, depending on the program
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: The Friday before each camp start date
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: Overview of technical requirements and more here.
• 3D Game Design with Unity
• Battle Royale: Make Your First Fortnite Style Video Game
• Code Breakers
• Code Your Own Adventure! Interactive Storytelling
• Inventor’s League – Prototyping for the Future!
• Make Your First Video Game!
• Minecraft Animators
• Minecraft Designers
• Minecraft Modders
• Minecraft Redstone Engineers
• Pokemon Masters: Designers & 3D Makers Unite!
• Python Programmers
• ROBLOX Coders & Entrepreneurs!
• ROBLOX Makers
• Rocket Kart Racers: Design A Mario Kart Style Game
• Video Game Animation
• YouTube Content Creators
• eSports Apprentice – Streamers and Gamers
- Kris Swedin, Director of Continuing Education and Contract Training
- Evelyn Gonzales, Administrative Assistant II
- Amanda Hatherly, Director, Center of Excellence, New Mexico EnergySmart Academy
- Janet Kerley, Environmental, Health and Safety Instructor
- Maria Montoya, Administrative Assistant II
- Paloma Trujillo-Anaya, Enrollment Specialist
- Fernando Mayans, CE Spanish Instructor