Attend a free info session at SFCC: 6 to 7:30 p.m. • Thursday, June 29 • 6401 Richards Ave. • Room 218
Click here for more information
Continue Your Journey Today
Learn how to cook; become a painter; improve your computer skills! We have hundreds of classes for people of all ages. We have Red Cross swim classes for children and retirement planning for seniors (or those about to be). These short classes and workshops are a pathway for making new friends and having fun while learning something new. We also offer professional development classes to help advance your career.
SFCC Continuing Education Hosts Grantsmanship Course for Nonprofit and Government Grantseekers.
Get expert grant writing training. Hurry! Early Bird Discount through June 26. Learn more.
Continuing Education has moved from Kids Campus to room 131 in the Main Building.
Register Online or by calling 505-428-1676
- Kris Swedin, Director of Continuing Education and Contract Training
- Monique Anair, Assistant Professor, Film Program Coordinator, Grants and Contract Training
- Evelyn Gonzales, Administrative Assistant II
- Jennifer Gurule, Enrollment Specialist
- Amanda Hatherly, Director, Center of Excellence, New Mexico Energy$mart Academy
- Janet Kerley, Environmental, Health and Safety Instructor
- David Markwardt, Director, Teamwork in Action
- Maria Montoya, Administrative Assistant