Policy: A broad rule, principle, plan or course of action that the Governing Board adopts for the College through its approval process to guide the work of the College (SFCC Policy 1-1). Each SFCC Policy has a leader who is responsible for remaining current with external rules and regulations, understanding and documenting the guiding principles, and developing the procedures for that Policy.
Procedure: An outline of how the Policy is implemented, made actionable.
- 6-3: Payroll and Deductions
- 6-7: Travel Expenses and Reimbursement
- 6-8: Cell Phone Allowance
- 6-9: Fundraising Activities and Acceptance of Donations
- 6-10: External Funding: Grants Pre-Award Policy
- 6-11: Procurement
- 6-12: Surveillance Cameras – Policy
- 6-13: Weapons and Firearms Control on Campus Policy
- 6-14: SFCC Catering on Campus Policy