To receive a copy of your SFCC transcript, log in to MySFCC, go to the Student tab, then scroll to Student Records and click on Request Official Transcript. OR you may stop by the Welcome and Advising Center and fill out a request, or print out the PDF version form below.
Submit the request form in person or by mail to:
The Registrar’s Office
Santa Fe Community College
6401 Richards Avenue
Santa Fe, NM 87508
Please include the following in your letter:
- The request form
- Your current name (first, middle, last)
- Your name while at SFCC (if different from above)
- Your date of birth
- Your contact phone number
- The address where you would like the transcript sent
- There is no charge for copies of your transcript.
Please remember to sign the transcript form. Federal law requires your signature in order to release your transcript. It will take five working days to process your request.