Visit our Scholarships Homepage, for detailed information and links to to internal and external scholarship opportunities.
- Santa Fe Community College Scholarships
- Road to Success and New Mexico Lottery Scholarships
- External Scholarships
- Scholarship Resources
Contract for Better Tomorrow
Contract for Better Tomorrow is a performance based scholarship which helps students complete and graduate from one of SFCC’s certificate or associate degree programs. The Domanica Foundation, Santa Fe Community College and the SFCC Foundation collectively support the CBT program and its recipients.
Eligibility requirements for participation in CBT:
- demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA.
- receive financial aid through SFCC (students may not receive financial aid through other schools).
- be a first generation college student
- working not more than an average of 20 hours per week
- have a high school or GED diploma or have received the international equivalent of a high school degree.
- be first-time degree seeking student who has not received a two year or hour year degree prior to CBT participation.
- currently enrolled in at least 9 credit hours at SFCC.
- International students are eligible!
Take a look at our main Grants Page to find out about funds available to undergraduate students who have financial need and meet other requirements.
Among those available:
- College Affordability Grant
- Federal Pell Grant Program
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- New Mexico Student Incentive Grant
- Pell Grant for Teacher Alternative Licensure Program
At SFCC, we work primarily with Direct Subsidized and Direct Unsubsidized loans. Discover what that means on our Loans Homepage, and get detailed information on eligibility, limits and dependency status.
More information about two of our most popular options:
TO E-MAIL FINANCIAL AID:
Federal regulations require that all financial aid inquiries come from your school e-mail address. Please e-mail all financial aid questions from your SFCC email account.
Log into JACK, access email account in upper right hand corner, and create a new email using “email@example.com” in the address bar.
For more information please contact the Financial Aid office, 505-428-1268.