Visit our Scholarships Homepage, for detailed information and links to to internal and external scholarship opportunities.
- Santa Fe Community College Scholarships
- Road to Success and New Mexico Lottery Scholarships
- New Mexico Opportunity Scholarship
- External Scholarships
- Scholarship Resources
Take a look at our main Grants Page to find out about funds available to undergraduate students who have financial need and meet other requirements.
Among those available:
- Federal Pell Grant Program
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- New Mexico Student Incentive Grant
- Pell Grant for Teacher Alternative Licensure Program
At SFCC, we work primarily with Direct Subsidized and Direct Unsubsidized loans. Discover what that means on our Loans Homepage, and get detailed information on eligibility, limits and dependency status.
Other loan options:
TO E-MAIL FINANCIAL AID:
Federal regulations require that all financial aid inquiries come from your school e-mail address. Please e-mail all financial aid questions from your SFCC email account.
Log into MySFCC, access email account in upper right hand corner, and create a new email using “email@example.com” in the address bar.
For more information please contact the Financial Aid office, 505-428-1268.