The SFCC Veterans Resource Center is open to the public, and is committed to providing the best customer service to all veterans and their families. SFCC recently was awarded #1 Military Times Career and Technical college in the nation. Come see for yourself what sets us apart from the rest.
How may we serve you?
Hours of Operation
SUMMER Mondays–Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
FALL & SPRING Mondays–Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
New Location: Room LL302, located near the base of the campus center stairwell.
- Information about regional Veterans Service Organizations (VSOs)
- Assistance with VA Education Benefit Enrollment
- DD 214 retrieval
- Advocacy for increasing veterans benefits
- Computer lab & study area
- Work-study placement
- Veteran-to-veteran mentoring and support
- Community outreach opportunities
- Scholarship information
- Student Veterans of America
Santa Fe Community College offers more than 100 degree and certificate programs to choose from. Using VA education benefits at SFCC to obtain a new degree or certificate can be rewarding and lead to new career opportunities previously not available.
SFCC Veterans Support Team:
SFCC VRC Phone: 505-428-1314
SFCC VRC Coordinator: Krystal Patton, 505-428-1305
Veterans Academic Advisor: Danny Suazo, 505-428-1922