Academic and Career Education (ACE) Classes
Classes are conducted in short eight-week sessions. We only admit new students at the beginning of an eight-week session. This does not necessarily mean that you will be done in a few weeks.
We continually evaluate your progress toward your goal, whether it is improving basic academic skills, obtaining your High School Equivalency credential, or preparing for college and career.
The SFCC HSE/GED Department Announces Dates for Fall 2018
Don’t put off getting your High School Diploma. SFCC has a program devoted to helping you pass the HSE/GED exams.
Announcing New Student Orientation, Fall Semester 2018:
Classes start August 20
- Friday, August 10, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 14, 5 to 9 p.m.
Three Steps for New Student Registration:
- Pick up and fill out your application at the Adult Education information desk, or fill out the application online.
- Make an appointment to take a placement test. Budget a minimum of three hours for this test. You may take it in parts over several days, but you must complete the test before your scheduled orientation. Testing times are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Select an orientation date.
Classes are offered mornings, afternoons, evenings and Saturdays to fit your schedule. There is a $25 registration fee payable at registration.
We’re in Room 502, next to the library at SFCC.
ADULT EDUCATION OFFICE HOURS
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday