Academic and Career Education (ACE) Classes
Classes are conducted in short eight-week sessions. We only admit new students at the beginning of an eight-week session. This does not necessarily mean that you will be done in a few weeks.
We continually evaluate your progress toward your goal, whether it is improving basic academic skills, obtaining your High School Equivalency credential, or preparing for college and career.
The SFCC HSE/GED Department Announces Dates for Summer 2018
Don’t put off getting your High School Diploma. SFCC has a summer program devoted to helping you pass the HSE/GED exams.
Announcing New Student Orientation, Summer Semester 2018:
- May 14 Evening orientation 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- May 18 orientation 10 am to 2:30 pm
- Classes Start June 4
Three Steps for New Student Registration:
- Pick up and fill out your application at the Adult Education front desk, or fill out the application online. We are next to the Library on the main campus.
- Make an appointment to take a 1.5 hour placement test.
Testing times: 9:00am to 3:30 pm Monday – Friday.
- Select an orientation date.
Classes are offered mornings, afternoons, evenings and Saturdays to fit your schedule.
There is a $25 registration fee.
We’re in Room 502, next to the library at SFCC.
ADULT EDUCATION OFFICE HOURS
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday