- SFCC Coronavirus frequently asked questions
- Fill out your electronic application to SFCC – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for Financial Aid online – Email: email@example.com
Remote Academic Advising appointments are now available. Schedule a remote appointment with your Academic Advisor “CLICK HERE“.
- Pay for your classes online
- Sign up for a remote Career Services Walk in Clinic appointment – Staff can assist you with all aspects of seeking employment (resumes, cover letters, job search)
- SFCC Library is online! email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online SFCC Bookstore services
- Schedule an online appointment with an SFCC Tutor – Contact Robert Gutierrez at 428-1260 or email@example.com
- Online tutoring is available to all students – Brainfuse Online Tutoring
- MySFCC – First Time Log in and Registering Online
- How to access MySFCC
- Request a transcript and Petition to Graduate information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling – Make a telehealth appointment with a counselor by emailing email@example.com. One of the counselors will contact you to set up an appointment time.
- For new and returning students with disabilities, contact Student Accessibility Services for your classroom accommodations. Call or email Kayla Garcia at 505-428-1711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Access Canvas
- Online tutoring is available for Canvas courses. Canvas Orientation/Tutorial
- Schedule an appointment for Remote Accuplacer Testing – Contact Jeminie Shell, Manager of Testing & Assessment at- 428-1910 or email@example.com
- Stem Core – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trio –https://www.sfcc.edu/offices/trio/ apply now online Email: email@example.com
- Powertalkers Toastmasters – online meeting
- Student Development – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Information Technology Service Help Desk – Phone: 428-1222
- Veterans Resource Center – email@example.com
Do you need a laptop or internet access for online classes? SFCC has hotspots and laptops available for checkout. You must be a credit-seeking student and be registered for the Spring semester to qualify for this program.
Request an appointment | Please follow on-campus protocols
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 428-1222.
If you would like help in purchasing your own laptop, start by logging into https://my.sfcc.edu and click on the “Dell Computer Discount” icon under Resources. Discounts are available on laptops and computer accessories.