Whether you’re a current student, alumni, or community member, SFCC’s Career Services can provide you with a variety of resources for career development and exploration including assistance in career planning, identifying internship opportunities, preparing for a job search, and finding employment. We also provide employers the opportunity to connect with our campus community.
Career Services offers the following resources:
- Career Advising
- Individual in-person or online appointments
- Career exploration and connecting academic pathways to careers
- Support with searching for jobs, writing résumés and cover letters, and preparing for job interviews
- Career Coach
- Career Coach Interest Assessment
- Résumé Builder tool
- Employment outlook, salary information, and job descriptions for various occupations
- Local job and internship opportunities
- On-Campus Career and Transfer fairs
Find us in the Welcome and Advising Center, Room 201-E
If you would like to schedule an individual appointment with Katie Studer, the Career and Transfer Advisor, click here.
Interested in our PILAS Program? Learn about our paid internships.