At SFCC you will find your path to academic and job success. Discover outstanding faculty, excellent programs, affordable tuition and support throughout your journey. Enroll at SFCC to advance your career, complete a certificate or associate degree, or transfer to a four-year institution.
Services & Resources
Policy: A broad rule, principle, plan or course of action that the Governing Board adopts for the College through its approval process to guide the work of the College (SFCC Policy 1-1). Each SFCC Policy has a leader who is responsible for remaining current with external rules and regulations, understanding and documenting the guiding principles, and developing the procedures for that Policy.
Procedure: An outline of how the Policy is implemented, made actionable.
- 7-1: Information Technology Resources, Usage and Security
- 7-2: Technology Equipment Renewal and Replacement
- 7-3: Information Security
- 7-4: Electronic Mail – Policy
- 7-5: Technology Advisory Committee – Policy
- Section 01: Institutional, Board and Key Administrative Policies and Procedures
- Section 02: Student Affairs Policies and Procedures
- Section 03: Academic Affairs Policies and Procedures
- Section 04: Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Section 05: Campus Facilities Policies and Procedures
- Section 06: Financial Services and Campus Security Policies and Procedures
- Section 07: Technology Policies and Procedures
- Section 08: Marketing and Public Relations Policies and Procedures
- Section 09: Institutional Effectiveness & Accountability
- Section 10: President and Administration