Policy: A broad rule, principle, plan or course of action that the Governing Board adopts for the College through its approval process to guide the work of the College (SFCC Policy 1-1). Each SFCC Policy has a leader who is responsible for remaining current with external rules and regulations, understanding and documenting the guiding principles, and developing the procedures for that Policy.
Procedure: An outline of how the Policy is implemented, made actionable.
- 7-1: Information Technology Resources, Usage and Security
- 7-2: Technology Equipment Renewal and Replacement
- 7-3: Information Security
- 7-4: Electronic Mail – Policy
- 7-5: Technology Advisory Committee – Policy