Policy: A broad rule, principle, plan or course of action that the Governing Board adopts for the College through its approval process to guide the work of the College (SFCC Policy 1-1). Each SFCC Policy has a leader who is responsible for remaining current with external rules and regulations, understanding and documenting the guiding principles, and developing the procedures for that Policy.
Procedure: An outline of how the Policy is implemented, made actionable.
- 5-1: Art Displays and Artistic Expression – Policy
- 5-4: Facilities Allocation, Use and Management
- 5-5: Key Distribution and Control
- 5-8: Parking and Roadways
- 5-10: Owned and Leased Vehicles