Policy: A broad rule, principle, plan or course of action that the Governing Board adopts for the College through its approval process to guide the work of the College (SFCC Policy 1-1). Each SFCC Policy has a leader who is responsible for remaining current with external rules and regulations, understanding and documenting the guiding principles, and developing the procedures for that Policy.
Procedure: An outline of how the Policy is implemented, made actionable.
- 1-1: Establishing College Policies
- 1-2: Governing Board Authority, Roles and Responsibilities Policy
- 1-3: Governing Board Conflict of Interest
- 1-4: Governing Board Code of Conduct
- 1-11: Shared Governance
- 1-24: Diversity and Equity
- 1-26: Litigation
- 1-27: Naming
- 1-28: Governing Board Evaluation of the President
- 1-29: Governing Board Self-Evaluation
- 1-31: Governing Board Financial Oversight