FAQ Category: Financial Aid

Search Questions
Clear Filters

Students applying for federal financial aid must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. For complete information regarding financial aid and scholarships, go to the financial aid page or contact the Financial Aid Office at 505-428-1268.

Whether you’ve received a work-study award as part of your financial aid packet or you are hoping to earn a little cash while you go to school, the Student Employment Office will get you started. Contact the Student Employment Office at 505-428-1285 for more information.

Didn't find your question?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.