Looking for valuable work experience? How about some extra cash to pay for books and college expenses? Maybe some career guidance? Afterall, most students attend college for an opportunity to better their earning potential, get a better job, get a hirer paying job, and find fulfillment in their chosen career. Why not let SFCC programs and staff help with all of that?
- If you’re interested in working on campus as you pursue your degree at SFCC, why not be a student employee?
- If you’ve be awarded work-study as part of your financial aid packet, check out your options.
- If you’re looking for professional work opportunities on campus, check out our Human Resources postings.
- If you’d like an opportunity to talk to someone who knows what kinds of jobs might suit your lifestyle and educational experience, why not make an appointment with a career counselor?
- If you’re an alumni looking for work in the community, take an opportunity to use our resources and connections.
- Maybe you want to make a difference in your community by volunteering. Volunteer in the Community
- If you’re an employer looking to hire bright, talented, creative, and highly recommended students, contact our Career Services Coordinator.