How do I declare a major?

Students may declare a major when completing the admissions application or by completing the Declaration of Major form and submitting it to the Welcome and Advising Center. The forms can be found on the Welcome and Advising Center page. Undecided/Undeclared and Non-degree seeking students should use the same form.