The SFCC ID card is the official Santa Fe Community College Student Identification card that provides access to everyday life at SFCC. All faculty, staff and students are required to have an SFCC ID card. The SFCC ID must be presented to the departments that are listed down below for services and privileges. While you are on campus, you should carry it with you at all times. Only the person to whom it is issued may use the SFCC ID Card.
Get a Student ID Card
- Your student ID will allow you access to services such as the Library, Computer Labs, Testing Center, Fitness Education Center, and also Campus Cupboard.
- Bring a copy of your class schedule to Welcome and Advising Center (Room 201) Center to get your Student Identification Card.
- Students may submit a vertical headshot picture of their choosing. There must be no filters on the photo due to pixilation purposes. Please provide a state ID or picture ID at arrival of ID pick-up.
NOTICE: In-person ID card photos are available by appointment during SFCC’s COVID closure. All ID photos require an appointment; there are no walk-in’s available. All students’ in need of an ID card will be required to:
- Wear a mask (no bandanas or buffs)
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from others
Contact Number: (505) 428-1270
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.