About the Program
High tech intersects with cutting-edge design in the Media Arts Program, where you can study 3D animation and game design, graphic and interactive design, audio production, digital imaging, web design, motion graphics, TV and movie graphics, and much more. Learn to create television and movie graphics, and get all the skills you need to launch a career as a multimedia artist. A media arts degree can launch you into a rewarding career that combines the best of the art and tech worlds.
The Media Arts program at SFCC is not just for degree-seeking students. You may wish to update your current skills or enhance an already successful artistic practice with digital skills in the areas of photography or media production. You might come to the program wanting to acquire the skills to produce a particular project like a web site, a brochure, a documentary or other film project.
Visit our Media Arts blog to view current course info, student work, internship opportunities and more:
- Graphic Design
- Multimedia Design
- Product Design
- Web Page Design
- Audio Production
- Interactive Media
- Digital Imaging
- Television/Movie Graphics
- Plus many more!
Degrees or Certificates
- Associate in Applied Science in Media Arts
- Associate in Arts in Media Arts
- Certificate in Media Arts- 3D, Animation and Game Design
- Certificate in Media Arts- Audio Production
- Certificate in Media Arts- Graphic and Interactive Design
- Certificate in Media Arts- Web Design
- Certificate in Multimedia Journalism