About the Program
If you’re interested in the business world and eager to get started, then an associate in arts or associate in applied science degree in business administration could be right for you. The Business Administration Program prepares you for a career in management or administration in a private, public or nonprofit organization, from a small, independent business to a major global corporation.
Learn to be motivated, organized and competent at handling any challenge or problem. You’ll also study how to analyze organizations, identify managerial problems, evaluate management environments and create marketing opportunities.
The degrees are available with concentrations in accounting, business administration and office technologies, allowing students to take specific courses in their area of interest. The courses in the degree programs at Santa Fe Community College are patterned after the lower-division courses at universities so you’ll get the required general education courses, plus some basic business classes in principles of managing, business law, human relations, marketing, business math, and principles of finance. Upon completion, you’ll be ready for a job as a manager in sales or retail, a project assistant or office manager, and more.
For more information, please contact the School of Business and Education, 505-428-1308, email@example.com.
- Administrative assistant
- Employee supervisor
- Human resources assistant
Post-bachelor’s degree opportunities:
- Business or office manager
- Accounting manager
- Budget officer
- Credit analyst
- Payroll clerk
- Collections manager
- Financial analyst
- Insurance agent
- Benefits manager
- Computer support technician
Degrees or Certificates
- Business Administration Certificate
- Business Administration, A.A.
- Business Administration, A.A.S.
- Business Administration, Accounting Concentration, A.A.S.
- Business Administration, Business Administration Concentration, A.A.S.
- Business Administration, Entrepreneurship Concentration, A.A.S.
- Business Administration, Focus Area Concentration, A.A.S.
- Entrepreneurship Certificate