- Students should be familiar with current SFCC requirements:
- Masks are required.
- Practice social distancing.
- Avoid congregating in groups.
- Avoid staying in public, indoor spaces for extended time periods.
- Children are allowed on campus. Masks required.
- Fully vaccinated? Please download the SFCC Health Screener app.
- Departments, programs, and unique spaces may require special protocols or safety requirements.
- Appointments are highly encouraged.
Eating Areas on Campus
Students and employees are discouraged from eating on campus. However if needed, students and employees are allowed to eat on campus only in the designated eating areas. The designated eating areas set up are designed to maintain 6-ft social distancing and the furniture in the areas must not be moved. If students or employees have decided to eat their meal on campus, they are encouraged to eat in their offices if possible or use the nearest available designated eating space. After students or employees finish their meals they are expected to either return to their classrooms / office spaces or leave the campus. No loitering on campus will be allowed. PLEASE SANITIZE YOUR EATING AREA BEFORE AND AFTER USE . Contact security (505-428-1224) if no cleaning supplies are available.
The following areas have been designated as authorized eating areas:
- Health Science student lounge and atrium by the bio-wall
- Study space outside of woodworking lab
- Study space outside of culinary lab
- Study space outside of the radio station
- Study space outside of media lab
- Campus center
- Atrium outside of student development office
- TATC: tables along the walls
- TATC entrance lounge (after 5 PM)
- Arts entrance
- Arts: tables by the photography lab