- Complete your application for VA education benefits (Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606) here.
- Submit transcripts, including your Joint Service Transcript (JST)
- Learn about and compare your benefits at approved schools, employers, and VET TEC providers by using the GI Bill® Comparison Tool
How do I use VA education benefits?
- Apply to use those benefits.
- A decision letter from VA will be sent to you following your application. A Certificate of Eligibility (COE) will be provided to you. If you applied for Post 9/11 GI Bill® on VA.gov, you may be able to download your decision letter online.
- Provide a copy of your COE to the School Certifying Official (SCO)
- Meet with an Academic Advisor and register for classes.
- Request certification through your SCO.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill