Veterans Resource Center — Benefits


How do I use VA education benefits?

  • Apply to use those benefits.
  • A decision letter from VA will be sent to you following your application. A Certificate of Eligibility (COE) will be provided to you. If you applied for Post 9/11 GI Bill® on, you may be able to download your decision letter online.
  • Provide a copy of your COE to the School Certifying Official (SCO)
  • Meet with an Academic Advisor and register for classes.
  • Request certification through your SCO.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at