You have made an important decision to continue your education. Getting Financial Aid will help you reach your goal. To begin the financial aid process, you must first determine which category applies to you.
Go to the NM Department of Veteran’s Services website for information on how to get started. After you know your category, you’ll proceed to the SFCC financial aid office for specific information about In-State Tuition for all Veterans.
The following is a list of scholarship programs that you may also qualify to receive.
- New Mexico Lottery Scholarship
- New Mexico Vietnam Veterans Scholarship Application Form
Veterans who have been residents of New Mexico for a minimum of 10 years, served in Vietnam, and were issued the Vietnam Campaign or Service Medal are eligible. The Vietnam Veteran Scholarship will pay full tuition and books at any state funded post-secondary school.
- Scholarship for Children of Deceased Veterans
- VA Mortgage Center Scholarships
- AFCEA Educational Foundation
- VFW Military Family Scholarship
- City of Santa Fe/SFCC Foundation Scholarship for Veterans and Their Dependents
To learn more about Financial Aid at SFCC, go to our Financial Aid web pages.