The mission of the Human Resources Department is to provide “user friendly,” responsive human resource services while serving as a strategic partner with the college community to meet the mission and vision of SFCC.
Our vision is to support an efficient and diverse working and learning environment providing HR services and systems of high quality. To maintain quality and promote continuous improvement, we commit to seeking input from the community, evaluating such input and making adjustments as necessary.
Excellence Award Employee Nomination
- Yash Morimoto Ph.D., Vice President for Strategy and Organizational Effectiveness
- Naoyuki Nagashima, Compensation Manager
- Jane Yuster, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Paul Perez, Hiring Compensation Records Coordinator
- Katie Cadena-Priebe, Assistant II
- Stephen Fresquez, Employee & Labor Relations and Benefits Coordinator
- Donna Castro, Employee & Labor Relations and Benefits Manager
- Regina Dart, HRIS Manager
- Antonette J. Tapia, Human Resources Coordinator