Door Hanger and Door Seal Cleaning Protocol
All Rooms receive 2 Door Hangers are checked twice daily
- Door hangers will be placed on exterior side of door handle and dated at the time cleaning and sanitation is completed.
- A second door hanger will be placed to indicate room has been used since last cleaning. Green = Clean/Red = Dirty
- Once a clean room has been used SFCC Staff and Faculty should turn door hanger from green to red as a communication to custodial staff that the room is in need of cleaning.
Yellow Door Seals:
Applied to rooms that are seldom used, checked twice daily
- Once a room is cleaned and sanitized, door seal will be dated and applied to door.
- A broken door seal will indicate that a room has been used and is in need of cleaning.