Below is a list of academic programs that require in-person attendance. These areas will be held onsite and will be taught in-person and under stringent health and safety protocols during SFCC’s temporary switch to online classes, Jan. 18 to Jan. 28. If your class falls into this category, please contact your instructor and continue to follow the instructions on your schedule.
- Culinary Arts
- Engineering Machining Technology
- Automotive Technologies
- Fitness Education classes
- English as a Second Language
The following departments and organizations are not currently scheduled to switch to exclusively remote learning or operations and in some instances may operate independently of SFCC:
- Continuing Education and Contract Training
- William C. Witter Fitness Education Center
- Kids Campus
- The MASTERS Program
- La Familia Medical Center Dental Clinic
- KSFR Santa Fe Public Radio
This is subject to change, so please be on the lookout for updates.