Visit this page to find out about Santa Fe, NM area job resources and hiring events, both on and off campus. We have a campus job database with links to employer job postings pages.
Work Study/Student Employment is part of the Financial Aid Office and hosts jobs for eligible students only on campus and not in the community.
SFCC Human Resources manages regular campus employment. Their listing of current openings can be found at the bottom of the SFCC homepage under “JOBS.”
SFCC IS PART OF A CONSORTIUM OF COLLEGES USING A Career Coach™ JOB DATABASE
SFCC’s Career Coach™ Job Database is FREE to students, alumni, community members, and employers.
Once you have completed registration, it can be accessed 24/7
- To get started, go to https://sfccnm.emsicc.com/signup and sign up. (Employers, go to our Employer Services page for the employers’ link.)
- You will get an e-mail from Career Coach™ to verify you signed up.
- Then, you are set to go.
- Use the job seeker sign in https://sfccnm.emsicc.com/signup for all future logins. If you have tried to register or have problems using your account, call or stop by our office for assistance.
What’s Inside our Career Coach™ CSM database?
- Local jobs from local and national employers
- Regional jobs and links to a national job database
- Internships and unique opportunities outside our region
- Privacy; Employers cannot see your profile or contact information. You chose the employer contact and opportunity you wish to pursue.
- Vetted employers and jobs. Our staff personally investigates each employer and ensures job postings are accurate and clear.
FOR EMPLOYERS: SFCC CAREER SERVICES LOVES TO HELP CONNECT EMPLOYERS TO JOB CANDIDATES
Career Coach™ ONLINE DATABASE FOR POSTING OFF-CAMPUS JOBS:
Free to service for employers
- To get started, go to https://employers.emsicc.com/sfccnm/signup and create a profile.
- You will get a response e-mail to verify you signed up and a link to create a password.
- Once approved, you are set to start posting positions!
Use the employer sign in https://employers.emsicc.com/sfccnm/signup for all future logins.
- Create their own company profile
- Link to their career web page, and
- Post individual job postings in the system
CAMPUS CAREER EVENTS
*SFCC hosts a Career Fair each April and a mini-career fair in November*
*Employers, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the mailing list for an invitation to a career fair or to put on a recruiting event. 505-428-1406