Now accepting submissions
Deadline for entry: Deadline extended to 5 p.m on Friday, March 13, 2020
Prizes: Winners in each category receive $50, runners-up $25
Winners will be considered for the Richard Bradford Scholarship.
All winners, runners-up, and honorable mentions will be published in Accolades and invited to read at the celebration at Meow Wolf in May.
- Creative Non-fiction
- Academic Essay
- en Español
How to Enter
- Email your entry to Emily Stern at email@example.com.
- Submit WRITING entries as Microsoft Word attachments, double-spaced, five (5) page maximum per entry, please.
- Submit TEXT/IMAGE entries as PNGs or JPEGS.
- Maximum of six (6) submissions—total—per student, excluding instructor nominations.
- Please remove any identifying information from the entry itself.
- Submission email must include your name, the title and category of your entry, your email address and phone number.
- Receipt of entries will be acknowledged by email.
- Results will be announced via email in April.
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least three credits this school year (Fall OR Spring Semester).
or call (505) 428-1467.
Sponsored by SFCC Liberal Arts, SFCC
Media Arts, & the SFCC Foundation.