Applications Fall 2016
- Application Deadline Extended
- Applications will be accepted through August 1st 2016
- Follow Application Guidelines outlined in “Application Instructions 2016”
- Come to a “Meet the Department” evening or make an appointment with Rebecca Jeffs, Program Director if you are planning to apply to the program for Fall 2016
Meet the Department | Room 433
- May 26th 3-6 p.m.
- June 16th 3-6 p.m.
- July 14th 3-6 p.m.
These are drop in sessions and are intended to support you in getting:
- Information about Respiratory Care
- Information about the respiratory care program
- Information about the application process
- Assistance with your application
- Advising assistance
Please bring copies of all your college transcripts with you.
- Friday July 8th
- Friday July 29th
Schedule your time at the testing center, bring you’re A# and photo ID. You may take the Kaplan Test twice and use your best score in your application. Arrive at the testing center between 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to start the test. The Respiratory Care cut score is 58%