Register as soon as possible to assure a place in the course(s) you want. If you delay, the class may either be full or cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. No registrations are accepted in class.
THREE EASY WAYS TO REGISTER FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Online at www.sfcc.edu/ce (Credit card payments only-Discover, Mastercard, Visa)
- By Phone — Call 505-428-1676 from 9 to 5 Monday through Friday
- By Mail — Send your check, money order (made out to SFCC), or credit card information, along with your completed registration form to:
Continuing Education at SFCC
6401 Richards Ave.
Santa Fe, NM 87508-4887
Note: Registration is not considered final until payment has been made.
Registration fees are automatically refunded in full when:
- the class or workshop is full
- the activity is cancelled
- SFCC rejects the enrollment application
If you choose to withdraw from a class, your refund is calculated as follows:
Classes of one or two sessions:
- If you drop a class at least one day before the starting date, the full class fee will be refunded.
- If you drop a class less than one day before the starting date, no refund will be given.
Classes of three or more sessions:
- If you drop a class before the second session, the full class fee will be refunded.
- No refunds are made after the second class session.
You may withdraw on-line, by telephone or submit your request in writing. It must be accomplished before the deadlines stated above. You can make your request in person at the Continuing Education office or mail it to: Continuing Education, 6401 Richards Ave., Santa Fe, NM 87508-4887. Please allow four weeks for processing.
Class Changes and Cancellations
A class will be closed when it reaches maximum enrollment. Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled three days prior to the class start date, and those registered will be notified by phone. Refunds will be processed automatically for courses cancelled by SFCC.
SFCC reserves the right to cancel any course. Class locations, dates, times and instructors are subject to change without notice.
The location of your class is available online and will be on your class information correspondence.