F-1 Visa

Modified: May 29, 2024

is issued to a nonimmigrant who is pursuing a “full course of study” to achieve a specific educational or professional objective, at an academic institution in the United States that has been authorized by the Department of Homeland Security to offer courses of study to such students and has been enrolled in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System.

Related Policies