Welcome New Students
Thank you for exploring the educational opportunities available through Santa Fe Community College. We offer dozens of degrees and certificates in exciting career areas and hundreds of courses each semester. Taking advantage of financial assistance and student support programs will help you achieve your goals at SFCC and beyond.
First Time Students Start Here!
You must apply to SFCC and complete an ADMISSION FORM before you register for classes.
- Click here to apply to SFCC ONLINE.
- OR download the printable SFCC Admission Form (Adobe PDF document) and apply by mail.
Mail the form to:
The Welcome and Advising Center
Santa Fe Community College
6401 Richards Ave.
Santa Fe, NM 87508
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact the Welcome and Advising Center, 505-428-1270, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.