Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning - School of Trades, Technology, Sustainability, and Professional Studies
About the Program
Opportunities are growing in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) field. You can learn to work on existing systems in homes or businesses, be part of a team to design new construction, build your own specialty or excel in general operations. At SFCC, you’ll learn about basic blueprint reading, air movement, distribution and heat load calculations, and other components of basic HVAC operations.
- Basic Commercial Refrigeration
- Air Conditioning and Electric Motor Applications
- Application of Refrigeration Systems
- Refrigerant Management
- Gas Heating Furnaces
- Air Movement, Distribution, Heat Load Calculations
- Basic Blueprint Reading
- Basic Electricity and Controls
- Technical Math
- Design and Installation of Solar
- Hot Water Systems
For more information, please contact Shawn Miller, 505-428-1806, email@example.com.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.