Obtaining A Transcript
To receive a copy of your SFCC transcript, log in to JACK and submit your request online from the Registration tab. OR you may stop by the Welcome and Advising Center and fill out a request, or print out the PDF version you require from the forms below.
Submit the request form in person or by mail to:
The Registrar's Office
Santa Fe Community College
6401 Richards Avenue
Santa Fe, NM 87508
Please include the following in your letter:
- The request form
- Your current name (first, middle, last)
- Your name while at SFCC (if different from above)
- Your date of birth
- Your contact phone number
- The address where you would like the transcript sent
- There is no charge for copies of your transcript.
Please remember to sign the transcript form. Federal law requires your signature in order to release your transcript. It will take five working days to process your request.
For more information, please contact the Registrar's Office, 505-428-1385, email@example.com.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.