Please follow these instructions to login your device to SFCC’s wireless network
Go to your Wi-Fi settings, then:
- Connect to the SFCC WiFi Setup network.
- Open a browser (e.g. Chrome, Edge, or Safari) and go to http://wifi.sfcc.edu, which will redirect you to the SFCC Wireless Welcome page.
- Accept to abide by all SFCC Technology Policies.
- Click Start.
- SFCC User — for students or employees
- Guest and visitor — go to step # 9
- Enter SFCC username and password — same as my.sfcc.edu portal — and click continue
- Download installer or the Ruckus CloudPath App
- Android – Select Google App when prompted and follow screen instructions
- iPhone – Click Allow and follow onscreen instructions
- MAC OSX – Download, run installer and follow instructions
- Windows – Download, run installer and follow instructions
- You are now connected to the SFCC Authenticated wireless network for the remainder of the semester.
- Guest or visitor option: Select Guests and Visitors. Agree to the terms and conditions. Click next. This will grant wireless access until the end of the day.
For detailed instructions go to https://w3.sfcc.edu/oit/wifi/ or call the OIT Service Desk at 505-428-1222.