Let's help slow the spread of the virus
Let’s keep everyone safe and remember:
• SFCC COVID protocols require that everyone wear a mask at all times on campus.
• If you are feeling ill, you should not come into work, and avoid any type of social setting. The College wants you to feel better before you return to work.
• If you are feeling ill: Get tested and isolate yourself from others as much as possible. We need to help mitigate the health risk to others.
• Call 1-855-600-3453 for testing information and results.
• If you do contract COVID-19, seek medical attention immediately. Notify your supervisor and human resources. These cases need to reported, SFCC is here to support you.
Please do your part, to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Stay home, stay safe, stay healthy.
Do you need information on testing? Visit togethernm.org.
Remember to wash your hands for a full 20 seconds!