Let's help slow the spread of the virus
Human Resource Director Luis Olivas shared this message on Nov. 20:
With COVID-19 cases increasing to the highest levels we have seen since the start of the pandemic, I just want to remind everyone of a few important pieces of information.
• Public health orders require that everyone wear a mask at all times outside of your home.
• Social distance in public and avoid gatherings with people outside your household.
• If you are feeling ill, you should not come into work, and avoid any type of social setting. The College wants you to feel better before you return to work.
• If you are feeling ill: Get tested and isolate yourself from others as much as possible. We need to help mitigate the health risk to others.
• Call 1-855-600-3453 for testing information and results. A new testing site at 2501 Camino Entrada at Fire Station #7 is open 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• If you do contract COVID-19, seek medical attention immediately. Notify your supervisor and human resources, these cases need to reported, we are here to support you.
Please do your part, to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Stay home, stay safe, stay healthy.
Do you need information on testing? Visit togethernm.org.
Remember to wash your hands for a full 20 seconds!