CLOSED due to COVID-19.
AARP Foundation has suspended tax preparation services and does not plan to reopen.
For free online tax filing resources please visit: https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free
Start Date: Monday, February 3, 2020
End Date: Closed
Days of operation: Closed
Hours of operation: Closed
Contact: Questions? Please call (505) 428-1780
Appointments are no longer available.
What you may need to file taxes:
- Copy of prior year return, if available
- Photo ID the primary filers
- Social Security Card or ITINs for both parents and children
- Social Security year end statement
- Market Place insurance documents (1095-A), if applicable
- Income documents: W-2s; 1099’s for retirement income or self-employment; interest, dividend, stock or CD sales; Unemployment (W2-G) form; gambling wins (related loss information)
- List and supporting documents for expenses: child care, college or vocational training (1098-T), medical expenses not covered by insurance – including mileage, charity donations, property tax bills or receipts and mortgage interest paid
- To have your refund direct deposited bring bank routing and account numbers
- For married filing jointly returns, both individuals must be available to sign documents
For information please call 505-428-1780, leave a message.