SFCC had its first ever “Battle Under the Hood” competition at Capital High School on Oct. 18, 2019. This event gave Capital High School students a small taste of what to expect in the automotive program.
This event was made possible with the help of:
• <a href=”https://www.sfcc.edu/programs/automotive-technology/”>SFCC Automotive Technologies</a>
• <a href=”https://www.sfcc.edu/offices/office-recruitment-student-outreach/”>SFCC Office of Recruitment</a> & <a href=”https://www.sfcc.edu/offices/dual-credit/”>Dual Credit</a>
• <a href=”https://sharenm.org/capital-high-school-santa-fe-public-schools/college-and-career-plaza”>College & Career Plaza</a>
• Capitol Ford (provided two vehicles for students to work on)
• Honda Subaru of Santa Fe (provided two vehicles for students to work on)
Check out <a href=”https://www.facebook.com/108937837159595/photos/pcb.145008450219200/145006443552734/?type=3&theater”>Capital High’s Facebook page</a>.