Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
CQI is a management philosophy used by organizations to improve their processes. SFCC strives to incorporate CQI into everything we do.
To improve quality, various tools are used, including:
- Strategic planning
- Project management
- Process improvement
- Flow charts and process maps
- Facilitation (for teams, meetings, conflict)
- Best practice sharing/bench-marking with others
- Change leadership and management
- Teamwork – through cross-departmental initiatives
Continuous quality improvement is most effective when it becomes a natural part of the way everyday work is done.