Looking for a Meaningful Career? Interested in Healthcare?
SUN PATH at SFCC will prepare you for a career in healthcare, teaching you necessary skills and preparing you for the workforce.
- Individual Academic and Career Support
- Financial Aid Guidance
- Resume Development and Job Interviews
- Job Fairs and Employer Networking Opportunities
- Job Placement Support
- 18 years or older
- Must be enrolled or interested in enrolling in one of the SUN PATH Healthcare Certificates or Degrees
- Not enrolled in High School
- Veterans and their spouses
- ESL, GED, and Developmental Education students
- Trade Adjustment Act Eligible
SFCC Programs Eligible for SUN PATH Services
About Department of Labor
Funded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. Created by the New Mexico SUN PATH TAACCCT. Does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor, who makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. The New Mexico SUN PATH TAACCCT project provides equal opportunities (EO) to all applicants.