Released: August 10, 2021
In an email to employees today, President Becky Rowley emphasized the importance of vaccinations because of the continually evolving pandemic. She also reiterated current COVID protocols:
- Masks are required.
- Practice social distancing
- Avoid congregating in groups.
- Avoid staying in public, indoor spaces for extended time periods.
- Children are allowed on campus. Masks required.
- Fully vaccinated? Please apply for the SFCC Fast Pass, which will help us lessen mask requirements in the future.
- Departments, programs, and unique spaces may require special protocols or safety requirements.
- Appointments are highly encouraged.
Read the full email message here:
For more than 35 years, Santa Fe Community College has been the gateway to success for individuals and the community by providing affordable, high quality educational programs that serve the social, cultural, technological, and economic needs of a diverse community. SFCC is a designated Best for Vets and Military Friendly school. The college serves more than 12,000 students per year in its credit, noncredit and adult programs. For further information, visit sfcc.edu or call 505-428-1000. Follow us: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.