In order to access SFCC’s facilities to rent space, engage in political activities, solicit and/or vend on campus, the requesting party must follow these procedures:
- Submit requests for facility space usage to the Office of Conference Services and Special Events at least 30 days in advance. Submit a completed “Request to Solicit, Vend or Engage in Political Activity Form” with each request.
- Space (classrooms, hallways, common areas, Board Room, gymnasium, Jemez Rooms, etc.) will be rented under the current rate schedule through the Office of Conferences and Special Events.
- Submit requests to solicit, vend or engage in political activity on campus to the Office of Conference Services and Special Events. Requests requiring special approval will be additionally routed to the Executive Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
- The Office of Conferences and Special Events will assign tables and locations for solicitation, etc.. Representatives are to stay at their assigned tables and not disrupt or interfere with normal College operations.
- Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Space assignments are subject to change in order to accommodate additional groups requesting space on the same date and time. Each group may request a table one time each semester.