Students who wish to transfer to Santa Fe Community College should follow these procedures:
- Students seeking degree status must submit a completed SFCC application.
- Students seeking transfer of credits from another postsecondary intuition(s) must submit official transcripts.
- Applicants under disciplinary suspension from another postsecondary institution shall not be considered for admission during the period of suspension from that institution.
- Applicants currently on academic probation or suspension shall be admitted to SFCC on a probationary status.
- The Registrar’s Office is responsible for determining transfer credit eligibility, transfer credits awarded, and transcripting credits as appropriate.
- Students who conceal prior attendance at another institution(s) or who falsify information shall be subject to immediate suspension.
Contact: Kathleen Sena, Registrar